LAST UPDATED 4/21/2022
Jacksew offers a 30-day money back guarantee on any purchase. This means that for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you can call us and return it for a refund.
We know what our customers want and know what makes them comfortable. When making a purchase, it is important that you feel confident that you will be taken care of after the purchase in case you are having doubts or, in very rare cases, something went wrong with your order.
To return an item for any reason, simply contact us via phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org and explain to us why you wish to return the item. We will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, along with instructions on returning your purchase. Please do not try to return an item without a Return Authorization Number as different products must be returned to different Jacksew warehouses.
- Unopened merchandise may be exchanged or refunded. "Unopened" means that the contents have not been removed from its packaging, and all factory seals are unbroken.
- Opened merchandise that can be returned to the manufacturer may be returned for a refund less a 20% restocking fee for all items, providing merchandise is returned in its original factory carton, undamaged with Styrofoam, warranty card, instruction manual and all included accessories. You will be charged extra for any missing or damaged items upon return. Certain products may have a restocking fee more than 20%. All returns are subject to inspection before refund is given. If any machine is returned without its included accessories and manual a restocking fee will be deducted from the refund.
- Services including, but not limited to assembly, truck liftgate, and other custom pre-purchase services are not refundable.
- Shipping costs are covered by Jacksew if there is any problem with your order or the product is defective, and you may allow us to repair or replace it. If you choose not to repair or replace the item it becomes a general return. This may or may not be indicated on the product page. Shipping is non-refundable, and items purchased originally with Free Shipping will have the actual outbound shipping fees deducted from the refund. General returns are subject to have the shipping fees, both the outbound (Jacksew to Customer) and inbound (Customer to Jacksew) deducted from the refund.
Regarding items such as bobbins, presser feet, or any other sewing accessory that requests you to provide your machine brand and model: Jacksew is responsible for all return costs incurred if the part is listed as fitting your machine and it does not.
You should expect to receive your refund within approximatively four weeks of shipping the item back to us, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the carrier (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
With every purchase of all brand-new industrial sewing machines, Jacksew is proud to offer a standard 1-year warranty which covers all machine parts.
- This warranty covers parts but not labor
- Only applies under normal sewing conditions as prescribed for the machine
- Consumable items are not covered (needles, bobbins, bobbin cases, springs, oil, and belts)
- This warranty does not cover improper use or abuse under heavy use of machines
- This warranty does not cover flood, fire, or other acts of nature
Disclaimer: Due to the weight and shipping methods used for industrial machines they may experience marring and scratches during shipping. This will not affect the operation of the machine. The Head Only option does not include the table, legs, and servo motor. No assembly or liftgate charges necessary when choosing the Head Only option.
- All opened software and designs
- All sewing cabinets, cutting tables, cabinet inserts, and quilting table extensions
- Assembled quilting machine frames
- All refurbished (non-brand new) sewing machines
- Freight intensive items
- Items without original factory box (only if applicable)
If you receive an item that is defective, please notify us of the problem to arrange for a repair, replacement, or item exchange within 30 days. Jacksew is responsible for all shipping/return costs incurred when a product is defective.