We have several machines that can be ordered directly online through our e-commerce shop. These machines have been selected as they are in our stock and can be set up and shipped quickly to you. Simply decide on which machine you would like to order and make sure you click on the appropriate shipping and set-up options before clicking the "Add To Cart" button. Use this option if you are interested in purchasing a single machine during this session. You will then be asked to fill out your billing, shipping and payment info and complete the purchase. An e-mail notice will be sent out to you confirming that we have received your order.
If your billing and shipping address varies, we will call you for details and/or request proof of identity and payment credentials.
We prefer that you call us in the following cases:
- You're planning to purchase multiple machines (shipping cost will be reduced on multiple units)
- You need your machine shipped knocked down (we assemble, test and ship each machine fully assembled as standard)
- You need a machine that varies from what's published
- You need a machine that is not stocked at all times and may require a longer lead time
- You need a custom quotation
- You need programming or set-up on automated equipment (ex. Box-X clamp and programming on a tacker)
- You need the machine shipped outside the 48 states (Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Your total purchase amount is greater than $9,000.00
Online ordering is available within the United States, Canada, and Mexico. If you are located overseas, please call +1 (727) 335-3434 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
Orders shipped outside the US may be subject to a fee for import duties and taxes before or after the package is delivered - payable to your local government. This fee is the responsibility of the customer and is not paid for by Jacksew.