LAST UPDATED 4/21/2022
Purchase Order Policy
Purchase orders are only available as a payment option for businesses, established companies, government and educational institutions. In order to place a purchase order please call 1-727-335-3434 and our friendly staff will take your order over the phone.
Sales tax at the rate of 7.0% is applied to all orders being shipped to a Florida address. Orders shipped to addresses outside the state of Florida are not charged sales tax.
Order Processing and Shipping
We will ship all online orders to locations within the United States and Canada. We also offer international shipping for phone orders. If you need to ship an order to another country (aside from the United States & Canada), please call 1-727-335-3434 for more details & to place your order.
Orders shipped to Canada will be charged a fee for duties and taxes when package is delivered. That fee is the responsibility of the customer and is not paid for by Jacksew. If the customer refuses the package then those fees will be deducted from the refund amount.
Within the continental United States (the contiguous 48 states), SHIPPING IS FREE to the customers on all orders. Second day shipping does not apply to products drop shipped from supplier. Orders being shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada are not eligible for free shipping. Also, the free shipping policy does not apply to APO's, FPO's and DPO's. Please call 1-727-335-3434 for APO/FPO/DPO rates. Shipping rates may be calculated by clicking the Checkout button in the shopping cart.
Free shipping may not apply to items that requires freight ground delivery. On all orders that require freight ground delivery, you may ask us anytime to provide you with the applicable freight charges.
We ship most orders via UPS Ground. Items that are shipped directly from the manufacturer will be shipped using the manufacturer's preferred method. Packages that weigh less than 1 pound may ship via USPS Retail Mail (unless otherwise specified). On orders that include free shipping, we reserve the right to choose the carrier of our choice to accommodate the most efficient method of getting the product to you.
Please keep in mind that UPS and FedEx do not ship to PO Boxes. If you put a PO Box as your shipping address, the merchandise will be shipped via USPS. (Additionally, providing a PO Box as your shipping address will not cause us to ship via USPS for you. If you have experience with UPS delivering to your PO Box, please call us and we'll make the exception; however, if the package gets denied and rerouted, you will be charged all applicable shipping costs).
All orders will be processed within 1-3 business days. Orders placed on weekdays before 12pm Eastern time will usually be shipped the same day. Orders placed on Friday after 2pm, Saturday, or Sunday are processed on Monday. Processing and shipping does not take place on weekends or holidays.
Delivery quotes are for business days only. Shippers do not ship on Saturday or Sunday and do not count those days in quotes. The ship date is not counted as one of the days in air quotes. For example, if it ships 2nd Day Air on Monday, it should arrive on Wednesday. If it ships 2nd Day Air on Friday it will arrive on Tuesday.
Regarding expedited shipping: Expedited shipping is effective based on when the item is sent out, not from the time the order is placed. If we have an item in stock, we can generally have it sent out the same day we receive an order. Items that must be special-ordered or drop-shipped by the manufacturer cannot be sent through an expedited method.
Any customer that refuses their package will be charged the original shipping cost, plus the cost of shipping to have the item returned back to us.
Order Cancellation Policy
Orders may be cancelled up to 30 minutes after placed at zero charges to the customer. If customer decides to cancel their order after 30 minutes, a 5% credit card processing fee will have to be collected prior to the refund. For order cancellation requests received after 1 (one) full business day has elapsed from the order date, the order will have to be treated as a general return and a 20% restocking fee will have to be applied prior to refund.
Freight Shipping Policy
- Most packages are tested, packed and palletized within 3-7 days of processing depending on the product make/model.
- Tracking will show delivery to the closest shipping hub (destination location) to your residence/business.
- Local hub will contact you 24-48hrs. after receiving shipment to set up delivery date and time.
- Be advised Jacksew.com is not responsible for delays experienced by the Freight Carrier.
- Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance with your Freight shipment.
- Assembled industrial machines with table and assembled sewing furniture will ship via freight truck line, NOT UPS or FedEx. Freight delivery cannot be expedited and may not always apply for free shipping. Freight shipping charges are generally in the range of $150-349, depending on your location and type of delivery address. (No shipping method other than freight is applicable for these items, even if other methods show up in the shopping cart). We will contact you about the freight shipping charges. You are also welcome to contact us after you have placed your order.
- Someone needs to be at the delivery address to receive and sign for the product when delivery takes place. The freight company will call you to inform you of the delivery date so that you can plan accordingly. Provide as many phone numbers as possible to ensure that the shipping company can contact you and let you know when your order will be delivered.
- Be aware that the delivery driver is not responsible for bringing the product inside your home. Their responsibility is to deliver the product to the delivery address and move the freight to the end of the truck. They may or may not take it off the truck for you (unless you chose the Liftgate on Delivery option during Checkout), but they will not bring the item inside your house, take it up stairs, place it for you, etc. You will need to have appropriate assistance and/or equipment available at delivery to unload it off the end of the truck and get the product inside your house.
- When you sign the delivery receipt, it is a legal contract that states that you received the product in acceptable condition. Always inspect your shipment before signing for it. It is best to completely remove your shipment from its containers regardless of the condition of the box, inspect it thoroughly, and if the cabinet is damaged refuse the shipment. This is very important, because once you have signed for your shipment it is your responsibility if it is damaged. If the Customer signs for the product in good condition and the product is damaged, only replacement parts can be purchased at the customer's expense and it is the customer's responsibility to install any replacement parts.
- Save your box and all packaging materials until you are certain that your cabinet and all accessories are in satisfactory condition.
- Replacement of accepted damaged products will only occur when funds are received from the shipping company after the claim has been filed. Normal claim time is 3 to 4 weeks. If the freight claim is denied and the customer does not inspect the cabinet, signing for it in good condition, the damaged product is the customer's responsibility.
- Inserts are usually shipped out via UPS and customarily do not arrive at the same time as your cabinet. Delivery on inserts can take up to two additional weeks for delivery due to the time it takes to create your insert.
- Remember to call us before signing for the product if you do not understand this delivery agreement.
Jacksew offers a 30-day money back guarantee on any purchase. This means that for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you can call us and return it for a refund.
We know what our customers want and know what makes them comfortable. When making a purchase, it is important that you feel confident that you will be taken care of after the purchase in case you are having doubts or, in very rare cases, something went wrong with your order.
To return an item for any reason, simply contact us via phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org and explain to us why you wish to return the item. We will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, along with instructions on returning your purchase. Please do not try to return an item without a Return Authorization Number as different products must be returned to different Jacksew warehouses.
- Unopened merchandise may be exchanged or refunded. "Unopened" means that the contents have not been removed from its packaging, and all factory seals are unbroken.
- Opened merchandise that can be returned to the manufacturer may be returned for a refund less a 20% restocking fee for all items, providing merchandise is returned in its original factory carton, undamaged with Styrofoam, warranty card, instruction manual and all included accessories. You will be charged extra for any missing or damaged items upon return. Certain products may have a restocking fee more than 20%. All returns are subject to inspection before refund is given. If any machine is returned without its included accessories and manual a restocking fee will be deducted from the refund.
- Services including, but not limited to assembly, truck liftgate, and other custom pre-purchase services are not refundable.
- Shipping costs are covered by Jacksew if there is any problem with your order or the product is defective, and you may allow us to repair or replace it. If you choose not to repair or replace the item it becomes a general return. This may or may not be indicated on the product page. Shipping is non-refundable, and items purchased originally with Free Shipping will have the actual outbound shipping fees deducted from the refund. General returns are subject to have the shipping fees, both the outbound (Jacksew to Customer) and inbound (Customer to Jacksew) deducted from the refund.
Regarding items such as bobbins, presser feet, or any other sewing accessory that requests you to provide your machine brand and model: Jacksew is responsible for all return costs incurred if the part is listed as fitting your machine and it does not.
You should expect to receive your refund within approximatively four weeks of shipping the item back to us, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the carrier (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- All opened software and designs
- All sewing cabinets, cutting tables, cabinet inserts, and quilting table extensions
- Assembled quilting machine frames
- All refurbished (non-brand new) sewing machines
- Freight intensive items
- Items without original factory box (only if applicable)
If you receive an item that is defective, please notify us of the problem to arrange for a repair, replacement, or item exchange within 30 days. Jacksew is responsible for all shipping/return costs incurred when a product is defective.
Our Website may contain errors, may have missing information, or may not be up to date. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions, and to update information at any time without prior notice. Corrections or updates may occur after you have submitted an order from our Website. In that event, we will attempt to contact you with the correct information before processing your order. If we are unable to contact you with the correct information, then you may return the item according to our return policy.
If an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, then at our sole discretion we reserve the right to refuse orders for that item, contact you for instructions, or cancel your order and notify you of the cancellation. We reserve the right to limit quantities, even after you have submitted an order from our Website. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.
With every purchase of all brand-new industrial sewing machines, Jacksew is proud to offer a standard 1-year warranty which covers all machine parts.
- This warranty covers parts but not labor
- Only applies under normal sewing conditions as prescribed for the machine
- Consumable items are not covered (needles, bobbins, bobbin cases, springs, oil, and belts)
- This warranty does not cover improper use or abuse under heavy use of machines
- This warranty does not cover flood, fire, or other acts of nature
Disclaimer: Due to the weight and shipping methods used for industrial machines they may experience marring and scratches during shipping. This will not affect the operation of the machine. The Head Only option does not include the table, legs, and servo motor. No assembly or liftgate charges necessary when choosing the Head Only option.